Immersive Khorinis RP server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is made for the players of the server Immersive Khorinis which had stopped some time ago but now is back!

Looking for a C# Programmer / Made by Casius

Thorusus
    Thorusus
    Admin
    Admin

Honor : 177

Looking for a C# Programmer / Made by Casius Empty Looking for a C# Programmer / Made by Casius

Post by Thorusus Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:27 pm

Hi to everyone who reads it.
    I am looking for C# programmer for Gothic Multiplayer RP-Sever. (The game is Gothic 2 Addon).
    Because the amount of work needed is overwhelming, i will try to find more programmers, so the people who are working on the project will be relieved from the amount of time they have to invest.
    This is not a modification of the game but a new game which is based on Gothic-engine AND new Multiplayer engine.
    Team exists off Adults, which know RP well and right Gamedesing.
    The work which you gonna do is voluntary. All people in Team invest their own freetime to make the game and nobody will be paid.
    The finished Server will not have any revenue from the players/their data/advertising. The only thing is Paypal-donation function for continuous server expenses.
    Server will serve as RP-Game and fulfill criteria of RP-PnP and RPG of 2016.
    RP-game concept is a new design for a living RP-Server. (Its like you would create a new RP-PnP game).

I look forward to come in contact with interested people and if you have any question write me a pm.

Respectfully yours Casius.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:30 am