Immersive Khorinis RP server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is made for the players of the server Immersive Khorinis which had stopped some time ago but now is back!

Server Rules

Thorusus
    Thorusus
    Admin
    Admin

Honor : 177

Server Rules Empty Server Rules

Post by Thorusus Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:55 pm

In order to make some order in the server and the forum, a few rules have been established. Each and every player, no matter how high his rank is, must follow these rules, otherwise they will suffer the consequences.

1] Racist JOKES are not banned as long as they remain obviously JOKES, no SERIOUS racism or hate speech towards any ethnic group or belief/religion is allowed neither in the forums, the OOC chat in the server or any server managed group or conversation. If is said in the previous and offends someone and they EXPRESSIVELY say it, the joker must admit he crossed a line in a group conversation where an Admin or a Moderator MUST be present (him not being neither the joker nor the offended) and resolve the dispute. Anyone found guilty of it might face a temporary or permanent ban, depending on the seriousness of the speech and the previous behavior of the player.

2] This is an English server, which means it is required to speak at least understandable English. Moreover, both in the server while Roleplaying as well as in the forum, it is required to speak only English. (Players who both speak a shared language may use it in OOC only if they're alone). Using of a different language in global may result in kick. If a player is too stubborn or simply can't speak English, the player might get a ban.

3] Using any kind of cheat/hacks will get you a permanent ban.

4] If a player finds what seems to be a glitch in the server, he is required to inform the administration in THIS FORUM. Anyone that uses a server glitch for his own benefit will face either temporary ban, character reset or permanent ban.

5] Names are to be realistic in the server :
    - They must not contain numbers.
    - No composed names such as "Geralt the Hunter" or "Silvio of Gotha", except for "family names".
    - No capital letters such as "XxDeStRoYeRxX".
    - Names must not contain swear words.
    - No names from the Gothic games that suggest that you're these characters such as "Lee", "Gomez", "Nameless", "Hagen", "Rhobar" etc...
    An admin or moderator can ask a player to change his name if the first thinks the name is not realistic enough.

6] If your character has a background story, it must be legitimate and lore friendly :
    - Your backstory can't justify having an item (equipment or not) that others can't have. Example : "I'm an ex-knight, I have a knight armor" or "I have a family heirloom sword" etc...
    -Your backstory can't justify a boost in skills that others can't reach. Example "I was a mercenary for years, therefore, I have mastered one handed fighting"
    - Your character can't be an important character that was seen in the Gothic games.
    - Your character can't have a title, acquaintances or anything resembling that that would give him an advantage that others can't have. Example : "My father was a lord so I can get in the upper city" or "I know the Governor, so you must make me a novice without me having to pay" etc...

7] No crossovers with other kinds of fantasies. Everything you say must be lore-friendly with both the lore of the server and the lore of the game. If a Roleplaying session is based on something that contradicts either the game or the server's lore, the admins can and will overrule it, considering that all consequences of that Roleplaying session are nullified since none of the events happened.

8] People must respect admins and moderators and their autority, they represent the head admin, therefore their word is law. Disobeying may result in warning, kick, temporary or permanent ban depending on the severity of the situation.

9] It is required from players to Roleplay seriously, any kind of trolling is strictly forbidden and will result in a warning first, then, if there is no change in behavior, kick, temporary or permanent ban.

10] The IK team has the right to interpretate the rules when they prove to be unclear in regard to a case that is being judged.

11] No kind of RP-breaking actions such as : Bunnyjumping, Powergames and Metagames. Read more about these HERE.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:42 am